Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's official cuz


So it's my first blogpost ooowwwweeeeee put it in the air....lol


but seriously what do you say in these, especially the first one.......

How bout i start with selling you...... that this is the be all and end all of internet, that the world has now officially evolved hahaha.


Everyone knows i'll be updating you with the inside word on the nesians, since this is my blog spare me a moment to pedal a bit of propaganda......the nesians this week got our 9th top 10 single with mr mista entering the top 10 at 7#. Also that makes the 3rd track off our amazingly criticial acclaimed by our parents latest album elevator musiq possibly unbiasly the most successful local record of the year......now thats a big claim i hear you saying.....then i'll put it this way name another record with just 2 top 20's.....as i said this is our blog so a bit of king kong chest beating is allowed.....heck it may be the last time anything happens i could quote to you so yes were celebrating. Now that I've got that out of my system back to reality.


Big shot out to Motueka our 1st gig of the new year, people were awesome hosts and treated us like fam so big ups much appreciated. Had a real good time with our friends ardijah, Motueka hospitality was beautiful and the brothers had a mean time out with the locals.


Since my blogs missed 08 allow me a bit buffer time to reflect in my next blog....hearing what songs i've loved would be i'm sure life changing for you all but on the next blog i'm a let dj notiq a man who listened to a hell of a lot more tunes in 08 then me hit you with his picks.


I can't wait to fill you in on all the local music popping off as well coz i'm a have my finger on the pulse u best believe.....signing out Sab


1 comment:

  1. Im a brazilian fan n Im here just to say how much I like u guys... thanks for make the real, always..
    much luv

    ReplyDelete